How To Cancel CBC Subscription in New Zealand? [Step-By-Step Guide]
Are you wondering how to cancel CBC subscription in New Zealand? Look no further! This step-by-step guide will show you how to easily cancel your subscription in just a few clicks.
CBC is a Canadian media and broadcasting corporation that offers live streaming of its content in many countries across the world. Unfortunately, due to geo-restrictions, access to CBC’s services is limited in New Zealand. However, if you are determined to watch CBC’s programming from there, you can do so by using a VPN like ExpressVPN. If you are struggling to find out the best VPN to access CBC, you are at the right place to learn about 3 best VPNs to access CBC.
After using a VPN to access the content, you might need to cancel your CBC subscription. The cancellation process for CBC Gem in New Zealand membership varies based on the device and payment method. You can enjoy a CBC Free trial as well as cancel CBC subscriptions at any time with a few clicks, you can also take a look at what the cost of CBC looks like in Australia.
Keep reading to learn more!
How to Cancel CBC Gem from any Device?
To cancel your CBC Gem subscription from any device, follow these steps:
- Open a web browser on your device and go to the CBC Gem website: gem.cbc.ca.
- Log in to your CBC Gem account using your credentials.
- Visit the account management page by clicking on your account profile or navigating to https://gem.cbc.ca/account.
- Look for the “Cancel subscription” option on the account management page.
- Click on the “Cancel subscription” option.
- Follow any instructions provided to confirm the cancellation.
Note that you will continue to have access to the premium content and features until the end of your monthly billing period.
How to Cancel CBC Gem Using a Web Browser?
If you signed up to CBC Gem using a web browser, the process is slightly different. To cancel your subscription:
- Log in to CBC Gem on your web browser.
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu under the profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and click Manage Subscription.
- On the Subscriptions page, click on Cancel Subscription.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your cancellation.
- You will receive an email confirming that you have successfully canceled your subscription and your membership will end on the day of cancellation.
- Congratulations! You are now free from the high cost of CBC Gem subscriptions in New Zealand.
How to Cancel CBC Gem Subscription on Android?
If you’ve started your Premium subscription via Google Play on the CBC Gem Android app, you can easily cancel your membership from your Android device. Just follow these steps:
- Access the menu in the CBC Gem application.
- Provided you’re logged in, select My Account.
- Next, choose Manage Subscription which will redirect you to your Android Subscriptions page.
- On the Subscriptions page of your Android phone, locate and select CBC Gem.
- This will take you to the Subscription Management page. Here, opt for Cancel Subscription.
- Press Cancel Subscription one more time to finalize your cancellation.
Take note that your regular monthly membership will cease only after the cancellation has been confirmed. You’ll retain access to the CBC Gem platform until your current membership period concludes.
How to Cancel the CBC Gem Subscription on iPhone?
If you initiated a Premium subscription using CBC Gem’s Apple app on your iPhone, here’s how to cancel it:
- First, open the menu while in the CBC Gem application.
- Assuming you have logged in, select My Account.
- Then, click Manage Subscription which will take you to your device’s Subscriptions page.
- Look for and tap on CBC Gem.
- You will be taken to the Subscription Management page. Press Cancel Subscription there.
- Finally, confirm your cancellation by clicking Cancel Subscription again.
The subscription is only canceled after you have verified the cancellation request. However, you’ll still be able to access CBC’s best shows and other content until your current subscription period runs out.
What are the Best CBC Alternatives for Streaming in New Zealand?
Here are the best CBC alternatives for streaming in New Zealand:
- Channel 4
SonyLiv is the best alternative to CBC where you can access a huge library of content available in New Zealand. It provides streaming services for best trending movies, best shows, and premium live sports channels. To watch SonyLive from New Zealand, you need to use ExpressVPN as it is geo-restricted outside India.
CBS is another great alternative to CBC that offers a wide range of content including TV shows, sports, news, and other entertainment. To watch CBS from New Zealand, you need to use ExpressVPN as it is geo-restricted in the country.
3. Channel 4
Channel 4 is a UK-based media broadcaster that offers a vast library of content. It offers streaming services for movies, TV shows, and sports events. To watch Channel 4 from New Zealand, you need to use ExpressVPN as it is geo-restricted outside the UK.
Voot is another popular streaming service that offers a huge library of content available in New Zealand. It provides streaming services for movies, TV shows, and premium live sports channels. To watch Voot from New Zealand, you need to use ExpressVPN as it is geo-restricted outside India.
What Else is Worth Watching on CBC?
Is it free to cancel CBC?
Does deleting the App of CBC from my device cancel my subscription?
Is it easy to cancel a CBC Gen subscription?
Does CBC subscription renew automatically?
Now equipped with this comprehensive guide, you have learned how to cancel your CBC Subscription in New Zealand. Remember to follow the steps outlined and you will be free of CBC in no time. For a reliable streaming experience, we recommend using ExpressVPN as your top choice for a secure and private connection.
You should consider what are the devices compatible to stream CBC in New Zealand? You can stream CBC in New Zealand on various devices now.