How to Cancel Disney Plus in New Zealand [Easy Guide]
Disney Plus is a fantastic streaming platform. With Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, and its original content. However, it comes with its limitations, and its content library are not as vast as other streaming platforms. Keeping that in mind, it is okay if you want to Cancel Disney Plus in New Zealand.
Since Disney Plus is unavailable in New Zealand, you need a premium VPN. A VPN helps you to fake your location and makes you appear in another country by providing you new IP address. There are many VPNs, and some like PIA make users wonder, Does PIA work with Disney+?, so be careful before choosing your VPN. However, we suggest safe & secure online streaming and canceling VPN like ExpressVPN.
In this blog, we discuss how you can Cancel Disney Plus in New Zealand without any hassle on any device. So, keep reading.
Also, check out how to cancel Britbox in New Zealand.
How to Cancel Hotstar Subscription Through the Website in New Zealand
To cancel your Hotstar membership through its website, you need
- Launch Hotstar on your browser.
- Go to your account.
- Tap on cancel membership.
This will work if you are canceling through the browser or an android application. You will not be billed for the next month; however, if you use an iPhone, you will be redirected to iTunes.
You can also check out the cancelation process of Acorn TV in New Zealand.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription Over the iPhone in NZ
If you want to save yourself from the hassle of canceling Disney Plus from a web browser, then canceling through an app is your way to go. To cancel your Disney Plus subscription on iPhone, you must:
- Open your Disney Plus application.
- In the bottom right corner and click on your profile.
- Go to accounts.
- Under your subscription, click on manage subscription.
- Scroll down to cancel your subscription.
- If asked to confirm. Confirm it.
Before saying Good Bye to Disney Plus, do check out our list of the best family movies on Disney Plus or our list of amazing shows, which includes Dancing with the stars in NZ Snowfall Season 5, Wild Crime Season 2, Going Fur Gold, Wu-Tang An American Saga Season 3, J-Hope in the Box, Bruiser, Yuzuru Hanyu Ice Story 2023 Gift, that can help you to change your decision.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription on Android in NZ
If you use an android to watch Disney Plus but now want to cancel it, then this is the way:
- Open the Disney Plus app on your android device.
- Go to profile.
- Click on the account.
- Under subscription, click on your subscription.
- Cancel subscription.
- Confirm it when the pop-up appears.
Can You Get a Refund from Disney Plus?
If you have subscribed and canceled Disney Plus from its website instead of any app store (may it be Google play store or apple iTunes) and have placed a request for a refund with customer support. If approved, you will get your money back within 7 days.
Potential Problems When Canceling Disney Plus in New Zealand
There could be a lot of problems that can occur when you cancel Disney Plus in New Zealand.
- Since Disney Plus is unavailable in New Zealand. We need a VPN to watch any of its titles. However, it does not always work. If you use a free or cheap VPN and face a similar problem, switch to ExpressVPN.
- There could be issues with expired debit/credit cards, incorrect billing information, or your mode of payment is not supported. Contact customer support if your problems are not resolved.
- Your internet connection could be a problem. Try restarting your router and reconnecting the device you are streaming Disney Plus.
Also, Check out the cancelation of Paramount Plus in New Zealand.
Can you easily cancel Disney+?
To Cancel Disney Plus in New Zealand is an easy task. However, we recommend you use a web browser for it.
How do I remove a credit card from Disney Plus?
To remove your credit card for Disney Plus
- Open Disney Plus.
- Go to profile and select account.
- Under subscription, go to the payment method.
- Remove your credit/debit card and enter a new billing method.
How do I turn off auto-renewal on Disney Plus?
To turn off auto-renewal on Disney Plus, you need to cancel Disney Plus.
Even though we provided several options to Cancel Disney Plus in New Zealand, we strongly urge you to think twice before canceling your subscription. And if you are planning to do so, get ExpressVPN.
However, if you have any other streaming platform in mind instead of Disney Plus, like Netflix, HBO Max, or TVNZ outside New Zealand, then follow the instructions above to Cancel Disney Plus in New Zealand and prevent it from automatically renewing your subscription each month.