How to Watch ITV (ITVX) on Firestick in New Zealand
ITVX is the UK’s freshest streaming service, with exclusive best shows on ITV, thrilling documentaries, best films, live events, and thousands of box sets all in one place. ITV New Zealand channel is a collection of itv, itv2, itvBe, itv3, itv4 and C-itv.
Since ITV Hub is only available in the UK, you can connect to ExpressVPN to easily access ITV Hub on Firestick. In this guide, you will learn how to watch ITV Hub on Firestick in different ways in New Zealand. Let’s begin with how you can watch ITV player in New Zealand.
How to Install ITV Hub on Firestick Using Different Methods in New Zealand
Installing ITV on firestick Via Downloader App in New Zealand (Sideload Method)
You can also install ITV Hub on Firestick through the “Downloader App”, simply follow the below steps:
- Go to the Firestick’s Home Screen.
- Click on “Find” and search for “Downloader“.
- Choose the “Downloader App” from the search results and download it.
- Open the “Downloader App“.
- Go to the app’s homepage and select “Settings“.
- Enter the URL link for downloading the file.
- Tap on the “Go” button to start the download.
- Click on “Download” once the file is downloaded.
- After the download, tap on the “Install” button.
- The ITV Hub app will be available on the App Installed screen.
- Open the ITV Hub app and enjoy streaming on your Firestick.
Installing ITV Hub on Firestick Via ES File Explorer in New Zealand?
To install ITV on Firestick using ES File Explorer, follow these steps:
- Go to the Home Screen of your Firestick and click on “Find“.
- Tap on “Search” and enter “ES File Explorer” in the search bar.
- Click on the “Download” button to download ES File Explorer.
- After the download is complete, open ES File Explorer.
- In ES File Explorer, click on the “Tool” option.
- Navigate to the “Download Manager“.
- Select “New+” to create a new download task.
- Enter the URL of the ITV Hub in the URL field.
- In the name field, type “ITV Hub“.
- Click on the “Download” button to start the download.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Click on the “Install” option to install the ITV Hub app.
How to Activate ITV Hub on Firestick in New Zealand?
Here’s you can activate ITV on Firestick:
- Download and install a VPN on your PC or router. We recommend ExpressVPN for streaming ITV.
- Now search ITV Hub in the search bar on your Firesticks.
- Download it and let it install for a few minutes.
- You’re now ready to stream ITV hub on Firestick free in NZ.
ITV Hub Not Working On Firestick in New Zealand: What To Do?
ITV player can stop working on Firestick in New Zealand for various reasons, such as an outdated app, slow internet, and an out-of-date device. To continue watching you need to:
- Reset the ITV Hub app
- Re-install it
- Verify that you are connected to reliable WiFi
- Download Express VPN on your ITV Hub.
ITV Hub Not Working on Firestick in New Zealand: Reasons
If you want to know how to fix the ITV Hub not working on Firestick, then you must learn where those issues arise from and what are the factors contributing to the ITV Hub app frequently crashing when used with a Firestick.
- Unstable Internet/WiFi Connection
- Software Issues
- Not Updated ITV Hub App
- Not Updated FireOS Version
- ITV Hub Error
- Storage Issue
- Server Issues
- Hardware Problem
ITV Hub Not Working on Firestick in New Zealand: Solutions
There are multiple solutions for your ITV Hub not working on Firestick. Let’s dive into some easy and effective solutions.
Solution 1- Virtual Private Network:
If you try to access ITV Hub in New Zealand, chances are you will receive a warning because, as stated above, it is a geo-restricted service.
This problem can be fixed using a virtual private network such as ExpressVPN the best VPN for ITV. Connecting your device to a VPN allows you to protect your privacy while browsing the internet and accessing websites and materials restricted to your location.
Solution 2- Latest version of Firestick:
In order to resolve the loading and compatibility difficulties you are having with your Firestick, you will need to upgrade it to the most recent version available.
Step 1: Go to Settings on your Firestick, then pick the “My Fire TV” tile.
Step 2: Check to see whether there is any new update.
Step 3: Choose the option to Install Updates if a new software version is available.
Solution 3- Resetting the factory settings
If the other ITV Hub troubleshooting tips above are not fixing the problem, your last attempt is to perform a factory reset. When you choose this option, you will be able to erase everything that has been stored on your Firestick and start on a clean slate. Like this:
Step 1: Go to the Main Menu, then Settings.
Step 2: Choose the My Fire TV tile.
Step 3: Select the reset button.
Why is ITV Hub unavailable on Amazon Fire Stick in New Zealand?
Presently, you can continue utilizing the ITV Hub on your device, but it’s important to note that after this date, certain Firestick devices will no longer receive updates or support for the ITV Hub app in New Zealand.
How to update ITV Hub on Firestick in New Zealand?
To update the ITV Hub app on your Firestick in New Zealand follow these steps:
- First, you need to connect to a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN
- Choose a UK server. Then, go to the Apps section on your Firestick
- Select the ITV Hub app. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote,
- From the drop-down menu, choose “More Info”.
- If an update is available, you will see an option to update the app.
- Simply click the “Update” button to start the update process for the ITV Hub app on your Firestick in New Zealand.
How do I register my ITV Hub on Firestick in New Zealand?
- Choose the “ITV Hub” app from the apps list.
- Launch the app and navigate to the “My ITV” section.
- Click the “Sign in” button a 6-digit code will now appear on your tv screen.
- Then, open a browser on your PC or mobile.
- Visit the official ITV.com/TV website.
- Create a “Password” by following the instructions.
- Now successfully your “ITV Hub account” will be created.
- Open the app and then “ITV Hub login” and start streaming on Firestick.
Hopefully, this guide will help you to download, install and watch ITV on Firestick in New Zealand. You can watch and watch ITV in New Zealand free with a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN. If you encounter any issues, this guide will help you resolve them.