How to Watch Blaze TV in New Zealand? [2022 Updated]
Unfortunately, Blaze TV is only broadcasted in the UK. Therefore, if you want to watch Blaze TV in New Zealand, you need to use a VPN.
Blaze TV is a British channel that was founded in 2018. It caters to people of all categories and has various TV shows and movies of all genres. Everyone can find something to their liking on Blaze TV. This is because it has loads of interesting TV shows and movies.
You need to use a VPN to watch the captivating titles on Blaze TV, such as American Murder House, Breaking Mysteries, and Aliens at the Pentagon. A VPN will help you get around the geo-restrictions and allow you to watch whatever you want.
If you want fast streaming, you should opt for ExpressVPN. If you have questions about how to watch Blaze TV on Samsung TV, read on to find out.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Blaze TV in New Zealand?
Viewers can only watch Blaze TV if they live in the UK This is because Blaze TV is only available in the UK, and has geographical restrictions in other parts of the world. However, hope is not lost. You need to use a VPN to watch Blaze TV in New Zealand.
A Virtual Private Network, or VPN, is an excellent tool that hides your IP address and can change your location to various servers. This allows you to keep your internet activity private and your data secure.
What are the Best VPNs to get Blaze TV in New Zealand?
There are loads of VPNs available online that you can use to watch Blaze TV in New Zealand. However, some are more reliable than others. We have tested various VPNs to find out which is the best. Here are our top three recommendations:
ExpressVPN: Best VPN for Blaze TV in New Zealand
The most highly recommended VPN is ExpressVPN. If you want to stream Blaze TV in New Zealand seamlessly, you should invest in ExpressVPN. According to our tests, ExpressVPN shows an excellent download and upload speed of 89.42 Mbps and 84.64 Mbps in the UK.
It gives its users the option to select their preferred server from over 3000+ servers which are available in 105 countries. Moreover, this VPN is equipped with AES-256 which allows it to be very private. It has 99.99% uptime and a very handy kill switch. It also supports up to 5 simultaneous connections.
Another great thing about ExpressVPN is that it is compatible with almost all devices which include Android, Windows, iOS, Linux, Chromebook, Apple TV, Roku, Smart TV, etc. The cost for ExpressVPN is NZ$10.84/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) - Black Friday Deal: Grab 3 Free Months + 49% OFF 12-Month Plan for two years.
It also offers a very useful Smart DNS tool called Media Streamer, which allows people to connect the VPN to their consoles and smart TVs. And you can use it to unblock Britbox NZ, Netflix UK, and many other websites.
ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means you can get a refund if you aren’t satisfied with your purchase.
Surfshark: Budget-Friendly VPN for Blaze TV in New Zealand
Our next suggestion is that you use Surfshark to watch Blaze TV in New Zealand as it is the most budget-friendly option. It is quite inexpensive as it will just cost you NZ$3.23/mo (US$ 1.99/mo)- Get 86% on a 24-month subscription if you want the two-year plan.
Surfshark VPN offers its users the freedom to choose 3200+ servers that are distributed across 100 countries. Through Surfshark, you can browse the internet privately, offering private DNS and leak protection.
The VPN also gives a great download and upload speed of 88.14 Mbps and 83.72 Mbps on a 100 Mbps internet connection.
You can use Surfshark no matter what device you have as it is compatible with most of them including Android, Windows, Linux, iOS, Chromebook, Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV, etc. Furthermore, this VPN gives you the option to connect as many devices as you’d like at once.
Surfshark comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee which means you can get your money back if you’re not happy with its features.
NordVPN: Largest Server network for Blaze TV in New Zealand
If you are looking for a VPN with the largest server network to Blaze Tv in New Zealand, NordVPN is the VPN for you. It offers you the freedom to choose from 5310+ servers, which are spread across 59+ countries.
NordVPN is equipped with protocols like IKEv2/IPsec and Open VPN which make it a very safe VPN. The Nordlynx feature also offers high speed, for instance, 86.49 Mbps download speed, and 79.42 Mbps upload speed.
You can use NordVPN on various devices such as Windows, Linux, iOS, Chromebook, Roku, Apple TV, Samsung TV, etc. Moreover, you can connect up to 6 devices to it simultaneously and stream TV Land, UK TV in New Zealand, Willow TV or streaming platforms form other regions of the world.
You get all these features for NZ$5.34/mo (US$ 3.29/mo) for two years.
NordVPN also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with their service, you can get a full refund.
How to sign up for Blaze TV in NZ?
You can watch Blaze TV in New Zealand through their official website or application. If you are confused about the Blaze TV app download and sign-up steps, you should follow the given steps:
- If you are using a PC or laptop, you should visit the Blaze TV website.
- If you are on a mobile device, you need to download the Blaze TV app from the App store of Google Playstore. If you’re wondering, ‘is Blaze TV app free,’ the answer is yes.
- You must subscribe to Blaze TV using a valid UK debit or credit card.
- Once you have successfully subscribed, you can stream your favorite shows on Blaze TV.
How to choose the best VPN for Blaze TV in New Zealand?
We have made a list of the best VPN NZ service and detailed their features. If you want to watch Blaze TV in New Zealand using a VPN, recognize your needs and requirements.
The main point to consider is VPN server speed, how many countries it has provided its services to, server count, unblocking capabilities, cost of subscription, and any other highlighting feature.
What to Watch on Blaze TV in New Zealand in 2022?
Blaze TV is an excellent platform where you can watch various movies and TV shows of various genres. They have something for everybody. There are loads of options you can choose from.
What are the Top shows on Blaze TV in 2022?
Here are the top shows available on Blaze TV:
- A Very British Road Trip
- Air Crash: Disasters Uncovered
- Alien Autopsy: The Search for Answers
- Aliens at the Pentagon
Amazon Prime NZ has some similar titles on the list. Or you can connect to a VPN, change the region and get more shows!
Which Devices are compatible with Blaze TV in New Zealand?
Blaze TV supports the following devices:
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
How Can I Watch Blaze TV on iOS?
Here are some easy steps to help you set up Blaze TV on your iOS.
Firstly, find a good VPN service like ExpressVPN and subscribe.
- Get the application on your phone and sign in.
- Set the server to the UK.
- Head over to the App Store and choose your Apple ID.
- Select Media & Purchases and then tap View Account.
- Head over to the option of Country/Region and select UK.
- Open the App Store again and search for the Blaze TV app.
- Download and install the app. Set it up on your phone and you’re good to go!
How to Watch Blaze TV on Android?
Here is a simple guide to getting Blaze TV on your android.
- Search for a good VPN service like ExpressVPN. Subscribe.
- Download the VPN application from Google PlayStore and sign in.
- Set the location to the UK.
- Now, create your Google Account and choose the UK as its location.
- Again, head to the Google PlayStore and search for the Blaze TV app.
- Download and install the app.
- Set it up on your phone and start streaming!
How to Watch Blaze TV on Smart TV?
Follow these easy steps to get Blaze TV on your Smart TV.
- Look for a good VPN service like ExpressVPN and get a subscription.
- Download the application on your Smart TV and sign into the VPN app.
- Choose the UK location for your server.
- Now search for the Blaze TV app in your Channel Store and add it to your Channels List.
- Open the Blaze TV app for Smart TV and enjoy!
How to Watch Blaze TV on Apple TV?
Here is a step-by-step guide to getting the Blaze TV app on your Apple TV.
- Subscribe to a good VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Download the application on your Apple TV and sign in with your email and password.
- Now, head over to your AppStore and select your Apple ID
- Head over to the ‘View Account’ option and tap Country/Region.
- Change the location to the UK.
- Again head back to the AppStore, search for Blaze TV, and tap ‘Get’.
- Open the Blaze TV app in your Apple TV dashboard and enjoy!
How to Watch Blaze TV on Fire Stick?
Here is a simple guide to getting Blaze TV on your Fire Stick.
- Look up a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN and get a subscription to it.
- Download the application on your Fire Stick and sign in.
- Scroll through the locations and choose the UK.
- Now head over to your Amazon account and change the location to the UK.
- Once done, download the Blaze TV application on your Fire Stick and you’re ready to go! You can now watch Blaze Tv Firestick!
How to Watch Blaze TV on Roku?
Follow these simple steps to watch Blaze TV in New Zealand on Roku.
- First, get a subscription to a premium VPN service like ExpressVPN.
- Download the application on your Roku and sign in with your email and password.
- Choose the UK server on your VPN.
- Now, head over to your Roku account and change the location to the UK.
- Next, open the Channel Store and look up Blaze TV.
- Select ‘Add Channel’ to download the app.
- Launch the application and enjoy!
FAQs-Blaze TV in New Zealand
Can you get Blaze TV on Freeview?
Yes, Blaze TV is available on Freeview 64, or you can check the Freeview TV guide if you cant find it. This way, you can enjoy your favorite TV shows and movies there.
What channel number is Blaze TV?
The channel number depends on your platform. For instance, it is on channel 283 on Pluto TV NZ. Blaze TV is unavailable on DirecTV.
Who owns the Blaze TV network?
Blaze Media LLC owns blaze TV. It is an American Conservative media company resulting from a merger between TheBlaze and CRTV LLC.
Blaze TV is an excellent platform where you can spend your leisure time watching interesting shows and movies. Sadly, it is unavailable outside the UK, meaning that you need to use a VPN to watch Blaze TV in New Zealand. It will help you get around geo-restrictions and enjoy your favorite media content.