How to Watch the Breeders’ Cup 2021 live in New Zealand
The Breeders’ Cup 2021 is a two-day horse racing event that will take place at Del Mar Racecourse on 5th and 6th November 2021. Surprisingly, you can watch all of the live-action on NBC Sports or TVG, depending on your preference.
Read this article completely if you wonder how to watch the Breeders’ Cup 2021 live in New Zealand!
Where can I watch the Breeders’ Cup 2021 live in New Zealand?
If you live in New Zealand, you can watch the Breeders’ Cup live coverage on NBC Sports or TVG. You don’t have to pay anything to watch NBC Sports, but you will have to spend $6.67 a month for a premium VPN service.
According to our thinking, you should choose NBC because you can watch Breeders’ Cup 2021 live in New Zealand for free on the NBC website or the NBC Sports app. Besides, this channel allows you to watch a variety of other Live sports like Olympic games, IndyCar, Premier League, Thoroughbred racing, and more.
Another free streaming option for watching the Breeders’ Cup live in New Zealand is TVG. However, a free-to-air network is also based in the United States. Therefore, you will have to pay $6.67 per month to complete your Breeders’ Cup streaming goal.
Why do you require a VPN to stream the Breeders’ Cup 2021 live in New Zealand?
A VPN replaces your real IP address with a selected one, allowing you to easily spoof your current location and access various geo-restricted streaming sites from anywhere. You can, for example, connect to a VPN service that gives you a US IP address.
Steps to watch Breeders’ Cup live in New Zealand
To start streaming the Breeders’ Cup live in New Zealand, follow these simple steps
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (our recommended choice)
- Select your preferred pricing plan
- Install the VPN app on your devices.
4. log in to your ExpressVPN account using your username and password.
5. Select a US server from the drop-down menu and connect
6. Log in to your account on the official NBC website and watch your favorite horse racing!
Why do we think ExpressVPN is a good choice?
ExpressVPN is a BVI (British Virgin Islands) based VPN service that offers 3000+ servers in 90+ countries worldwide, including the United States. As a result, you may quickly connect to your preferred US servers in New Zealand and watch live coverage of the horse racing event.
If you want to utilize ExpressVPN, you can spend $6.67 per month for a 12-month bundle with three months free and a 30-day refund period.
Other VPNs for Streaming Breeders’ Cup 2021 live in New Zealand
Apart from ExpressVPN, several other VPN providers are suitable for unblocking live Breeders’ Cup broadcasts in New Zealand. Among the VPN services available are:
Surfshark (Most Affordable VPN to watch Breeder’s Cup in NZ)
It has over 600 servers in the United States and is based in the British Virgin Islands (British Virgin Islands). So, you can easily connect to your selected US servers to watch the Breeders’ Cup telecast in New Zealand.
If you want to utilize Surfshark, you may spend $2.21 per month for a 2-year + 3 free month subscription as part of the Black Friday promotion.
NordVPN (Highly Secure VPN for Kiwis)
This VPN is based in Panama with over 1900 US servers, allowing you to watch the Breeders’ Cup in New Zealand live on various devices. Desktops, laptops, mobile devices, Apple TV, Smart TVs, and other gadgets fall under this category.
If you wish to utilize NordVPN, you can get a two-year subscription for $3.29 a month as part of the Christmas deal.
Breeders’ Cup 2021 Schedule and Prize
Here is the schedule and prize of Breeders’ Cup 2021:
Friday, Nov. 5, 2021
- Juvenile Turf Sprint (Timings: 5:50 p.m. ET) – Prize: $1 million
- Juvenile Fillies (Timings: 6:30 p.m. ET) – Prize: $2 million
- Juvenile Fillies Turf (Timings: 7:10 p.m. ET) – Prize: $1 million
- Juvenile (Timings: 7:50 p.m. ET) – Prize: $2 million
- Juvenile Turf (Timings: 8:30 p.m. ET) – Prize: $1 million
Saturday, Nov. 6, 2021
- Filly and Mare Sprint (Timings: 3:05 p.m. ET) – Prize: $1 million
- Turf Sprint (Timings: 3:40 p.m. ET) – Prize: $1 million
- Dirt Mile (Timings: 4:19 p.m. ET) – Prize: $1 million
- Filly and Mare Turf (Timings: 4:59 p.m. ET) – Prize: $2 million
- Sprint (Timings: 5:38 p.m. ET) – Prize: $2 million
- Mile (Timings: 6:20 p.m. ET) – Prize: $2 million
- Distaff (Timings: 7:00 p.m. ET) – Prize: $2 million
- Turf (Timings: 7:40 p.m. ET) – Prize: $4 million
- Classic (Timings: 8:40 p.m. ET) – Prize: $6 million
Can people attend the Breeders’ Cup?
Yes, people can attend the Breeders’ Cup World Championships in 2021. Tickets are officially on sale for general admission. On Friday, November 5, and Saturday, November 6, the Breeders’ Cup World Championships will be held at Del Mar Racetrack.
How much does it cost to enter the Breeders’ Cup?
Pre-entry fees to the horse race are 1% of the payout, and entry fees are 1% of the purse. Therefore paid starting fees to the $5 million Breeders’ Cup Classic are worth $100,000.
How many horses run in the Breeders’ Cup?
Maximum 14 horses are chosen for each Breeders’ Cup Championship race. Experts chose seven people from the Challenge races and a points system. It assures that the competition is of the best possible standard.
The above article guides you on how to watch Breeders’ Cup 2021 live in New Zealand on two different networks. In sum, you will need a VPN service to enjoy streaming horse races.