How to Watch Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1 Live on Paramount Plus in New Zealand

Last updated: October 11, 2023 Shares: [share_count]

If you are wondering how to watch Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1 Live on Paramount Plus in New Zealand? Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1 Live is available on Paramount Network. Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1 is scheduled to air on the Paramount Network on Wednesday May 10, 2023.

The Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) organizes the yearly UEFA Champions League, frequently referred to as UCL or UEFA CL, for the best European clubs. Round-robin group matches, a double-elimination layout, and a single-elimination final make up the tournament. It is regarded as the most admired club championship in European football and one of the highest-profile football tournaments in the world.

However, Paramount Plus is only available for the viewers residing in US. Therefore the fans outside of the United States must use a high-end and reliable VPN (ExpressVPN is the best vpn for Paramount Plus) as a bypassing tool due to Paramount Plus’s geo-restrictions policies in order to get Paramount Plus in NZ and enjoy their most liked Tv shows, movies and live events.

If we talk about AC Milan vs. Inter Milan, AC Milan has won more matches overall than Inter Milan, although Inter Milan has won slightly more domestically played games. But when it comes to international trophies, AC Milan has a much larger advantage over Inter Milan. Ac Milan has won 18 matches whereas Inter Milan has succeeded in 9. Let’s look at the match schedule, event location and players list.

How to Watch Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1 Live on Paramount Plus in New Zealand – Easy Steps

Get ExpressVPN to watch Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1 Live on Paramount Plus in New Zealand. Follow these quick and simple steps and get access right away:

  1. Register up for a VPN. (ExpressVPN is an exceptional option.)
  2. Create your account by entering your details.
  3. Connect to a server based in US (Recommended server: New York)
  4. Go to the Paramount Plus website.
  5. Watch Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1 Live on Paramount Plus in New Zealand now!

Where can I watch Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1?

Fans are interested to know where to watch AC Milan.The upcoming match between AC Milan and Inter Milan will be broadcasted on several channels worldwide. For a buffer and lag free experience we recommend viewers to watch this match on Paramount Plus.

Fans can watch the game on other channels as well which include: CBS, Univision, and TUDN, all of which can be streamed on FuboTV. Moreover, ViX+and BT Sport will also air the match.

When Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1 Will Start?

For the first time since 2003, a Milan match will be held now in May 2023. AC Milan and Inter Milan, both members of the Serie A league, will face off in the coming 2022/23 Champions League semi finals. The two city rivals will square off in this crucial game. The first leg of the contest will take place on wednesday May 10 and will begin at 9 pm. local time. 

Both semifinal matches will take place at the stadium and will be intense and exciting as the teams compete for a spot in the final. This Inter Milan champions league of the top clubs in Italy will be deeply sought by both fan followers and football fans globally.

Region Match Date Start Time
USA Tuesday, May 16 15:00 EDT
UK Tuesday, May 16 20:00 BST
Canada Tuesday, May 16 15:00 EDT
Australia Wednesday, May 17 05:00 AEDT
India Wednesday, May 17 00:30 IST
Hong Kong Wednesday, May 17 03:00 HKT
Malaysia Wednesday, May 17 03:00 MYT
Singapore Wednesday, May 17 03:00 SGT
New Zealand Wednesday, May 17 07:00 NZDT

Where is Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1 2023 being held?

Italian clubs AC Milan vs Inter Milan are set to face off in the 2023 Champions League semi finals at San Siro stadium in the hope to advance to the championship match. San Siro stadium in Milan, Italy,  is capable of accommodating more than 80,000 fans.

The team that wins advances to the championship match, which is expected to take place at Istanbul, Turkey’s Atatürk Olympic Stadium having over 76,000 seats. Football enthusiasts across the globe are anticipating this thrilling match as both clubs will be bringing everything they have to go to the final.

Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1 Squads?

For this nail biting and most awaited semi final match the squad must be exceptional therefore the decided squad to play for the upcoming Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1 is mentioned below:

Inter Milan Squad Milan Squad
Samir Handanovic Gianluigi Donnarumma
Milan Skriniar Theo Hernandez
Stefan de Vrij Simon Kjaer
Alessandro Bastoni Davide Calabria
Achraf Hakimi Franck Kessie
Marcelo Brozovic Ismael Bennacer
Nicolo Barella Sandro Tonali
Ivan Perisic Alexis Saelemaekers
Romelu Lukaku Ante Rebic
Lautaro Martinez Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Alexis Sanchez Rafael Leao

What is the Prediction for Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1?

Based on an examination of multiple variables, including recent results and player data, Inter Milan has a 42.43% probability of victory in their forthcoming match, AC Milan has a 29.67% likelihood of winning, and a draw has a 27.9% chance of prevailing. 

The statistic with the highest possibility of Inter Milan winning is 0-1 (12.64%), followed by 1-2 (8.43%) and 0-2 (8.17%). Yet, 1-0 (10.1%) is the most likely score for an AC Milan victory, whereas 1-1 (13.05%) is the most likely result for a tie.

Inter Milan live streaming – Youtube can also be watched. Enjoy Inter tv live streaming  and  watch Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1 Live on Paramount Plus in New Zealand now!

Why ExpressVPN is the Best VPN to Watch Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1 in New Zealand

ExpressVPN is a trustworthy and safe virtual private network (VPN) service to watch Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1 in New Zealand. It provides superior streaming performance than those of competitors so that you can enjoy live streaming Milan vs Inter. Also you can get Inter Milan live stream twitter.

You may access a variety of geo-restricted content from around the world owing to more than 3000+ servers of ExpressVPN that have been spread across 105 countries. It also have 25 US-based servers through which you can Watch Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1 Live on Paramount Plus in New Zealand.


With ExpressVPN, you can Watch Milan vs. Inter (Semi final Leg 1) on Paramount Plus in New Zealand!

Recommended servers: New York, Atlanta, Chicago

ExpressVPN differentiates itself from other VPNs by offering quick download speeds of up to 92.26 Mbps. with this amazing speed you can stream Paramount Plus to know about Paramount Plus free trial and Paramount Plus cost.

Your online activities are kept confidential and secure through ExpressVPN’s range of security features, which include Threat Manager, a Kill Switch, AES Encryption, Network Lock, Light Way Protocol, and VPN Split Tunnelling.

You can use ExpressVPN on your preferred device because it works with a variety of operating systems, including Android, iOS, Windows Linux, MacOS, iPhone, Xbox, and iPad. Furthermore, you may use ExpressVPN on a maximum of five devices at once.

With the help of ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer tool, you can access material on a device that doesn’t support VPN.

ExpressVPN has an affordable price model, costing just NZ$10.84/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) - Black Friday Deal: Grab 3 Free Months + 49% OFF 12-Month Plan. It also gives a 30-day money-back guarantee.

Without any further delay get your ExpressVPN subscription now and enjoy all shows On Paramount Plus. You can watch Tiny Chef Show Season 1, watch Scream VI and watch Couples Therapy.

Inter vs Milan Semi Final Leg 1


Inter has won more. Over a total of 235 professional games, Inter has taken 87 of them, Milan has won 79, and there have been 69 ties.

The team won the championship for the first time in just two years. However, an argument about the buying of foreign players occurred in 1908. As a result, AC Milan was split into FC Internazionale Milano (which is now known as Inter Milan) and AC Milan.

Early on, Inter and Milan rarely squared off against one another, but since the start of the season of the Divisione Nazionale, the first entirely national Italian league, in 1926–1927, the rivalry continues to be sparked every year. Since then, there have been a minimum of two games between the two teams each year.

Wrap Up

The upcoming Champions League Semifinal is sure to be a hit among football fans. It’s no wonder people are excited to watch Inter vs. Milan Semi final leg 1 Live on Paramount Plus in New Zealand.

However, for those who reside in regions where Paramount Plus is geo-restricted, watching this league can be difficult. This is where ExpressVPN comes in. ExpressVPN is the best virtual private network (VPN) network that allows you to overcome geographic restrictions and access content that is not accessible in your region.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *